background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Down, Down, Up :)

Sorry, I've been MIA for a couple of days. I was constantly vomiting and still have bad diarrhea (sorry TMI). The only reason why I feel a little bit better is because my doctor started me on steroids. Prednisone, I believe. Great, now my blood sugar is all over the place and I get insulin shots as needed. Well, today will be another long day for me. At 3:00 pm, I will have an endoscopy done. The doctor wants to know what's causing my gastrointestinal problems. I sure hope it's not GVHD (graft vs host disease).

OH, I'VE GOT GREAT NEWS! Dr. Farol gave me a pass to see Danica in the lobby. I miss my babe so much. And if all goes well, I might be able to come home next week. Hallelujah! Thank you God. Thank you, Father, for healing me completely. Truly, you are the best physician. I love you, Lord God!

No comments:

Post a Comment