background

Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 31

Today, my sister Viv took me to City of Hope for a Bone Marrow Biopsy. The nurse was really amazed on how I handled everything. It wasn't that bad at all. The worst part is the injection of Lidocaine because it has this burning sensation. Actually, this was the third time I've had a biopsy done. And I believe, the doctor gets to do it again on my 100th day Post Transplant. Oh the joy of being a patient... really teaches you a lot about being patient. Right now I'm seeing my doctor twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays.

I want to give a shout out to my nurse, Lisa. She is such a kind person and she has a good heart. It is always my prayer to get a good nurse and today my prayer is answered. I did get a good nurse and the most amazing part is I was able to share with her my story. And she listened. That's what make a good nurse. To all the great nurses I've had and to all my nurse friends, CHEERS! You guys have a hard job, work long hours and I know it is tiring, but please take time to listen. Love you guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment