background

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 30

Ive made it to my 1st month Post Bone Marrow Transplant. In about ten more weeks, I can finally eat whatever I want to. Let's just say by my birthday, September 16, yup I thinks that's a good deadline. My taste buds are slowly recovering. Sweets are still on the very sweet side and that metallic taste is slowly fading away.

Today is my Mom's 60th birthday. I feel bad that we can't go out for dinner due to my condition and special diet that I'm on. I know she wants to celebrate big time, I feel awful. I promise to make it up to her when I'm feeling better. Happy birthday to my Mom and also a shout out to the other Vivien, my sister, that is. It was her 33rd birthday yesterday. How time flies... And I'll be 30 this September... Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment