background

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 11 - It Only Goes Up From Here

I still have diarrhea (and once again, sorry TMI), throat hurts like crazy when I swallow, hair is coming off, skin is darker than usual, fingertips are tingling, still vomiting... But let's set all that aside because I have some great news! My platelet count is elevating slowly, it's +1 a day. Yesterday it was 43, today it is 44. My WBC is also rising. From 0 (Wednesday) to 0.1 (Thursday), 0.2 yesterday, and today it is 0.5 !!! Praise be to God! I really need my WBC to rise back to normal so that I can fight all those signs and symptoms I mentioned above. This is it, guys! The numbers just get better from here on. And when my counts stabilize, I will finally get to see Danica, but only in the lobby for now. I'm super excited!

Thank you for all your prayers. If you still don't believe it, GOD is SO REAL!!! To God be the glory!

1 comment:

  1. Just when I thought everything is getting better, the 12pm CBC came back and the platelet count is 36,000. I ended up with platelet transfusion today. BLAH!!!

    ReplyDelete