background

Friday, May 6, 2011

From my BlackBerry

There really is no reason for me to not be able to blog. Thanks to technology, I can blog from my iPad, phone, laptop or desktop. I guess you can say that the only excuse I have is I'm tired. Being anemic is no joke! People always tell me to eat more green, leafy vegetables and eat liver and don't forget to take iron pills. However, the kind of anemia I have is not due to low levels of iron. As a matter of fact, my iron level is way too high that I need to take a medication called "Exjade" to get rid of it. Although I stopped taking it because I started getting these weird bubbles under the skin of my palms. There's always something, I swear. All I want is to have my energy back. I want to be able to do the things I used to do, without being short of breath. I want to be able to take care of Danica. I love her sooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment