background

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Peter Pan, Help!

Peter, please take us to Neverland... I don't want Danica to grow up. At least not too fast. And I don't want to grow old... LOL. Every time I take Danica's photos, she looks a bit older and bigger than the last time. What is going on? My baby is turning into a little girl. Oh no! I love going through her old photos and videos to see how much she has changed in the past year. And let me tell you... she's definitely turning into a little lady.


Just a quick update on my health - My doctor started me on this immunosuppressant called Cellcept and I was on it for about a week. That drug made me very sick! I started getting migraines, mouth sores, eye infection, sore throat... so I asked him if I could stop taking it. And as soon as I did, the migraines went away. I am very sick lately and to be honest, I don't know how I manage to take care of Danica and do all the house chores. I still praise God, because He's always by my side. I pray for strength each day and He gives it to me. My liver enzymes are still elevated and the only drug that helps keep the numbers down is Prednisone. So it looks like I'm going to be on steroids for a while. I pray that I don't have to be on it forever. I know some people are on it for the rest of their lives, as a maintenance drug. Please, please, please... continue to pray for me. I really need to get better so that I can enjoy my life. Not that I'm not, because I love my life but I just want to be normal again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment