background

Friday, March 9, 2012

Cheese and Spinach Ravioli

This is a semi-homemade recipe. I got the cheese and ravioli from Costco, cooked as directed. It takes three minutes to cook the ravioli (my kind of recipe... quick and simple). For the rest of the recipe, here we go... saute garlic, add chicken breast (brown it), add 1/2 cup heavy cream and 1/2 cup chicken broth, add the cooked ravioli, add baby spinach, transfer to a plate and grate asiago cheese on top. Very simple, right? And it's delish! I love cooking :)


And how cute are these cousins?



Danica and I drove to Pomona today because I had a dental appointment in Walnut. My car wouldn't start this morning so Raul had to jump start it for me. We have two Acuras. The thing is, with Acuras, I noticed that if you don't drive the car within 4-5 days, the battery just drains out. It has happened with my TSX and Raul's TL. And because I'm a stay-at-home mom, I don't get to drive the car much. Anyway, so we finally left the house at 8:30 am and while on the freeway, Danica vomited... a lot! I didn't pull over because I was already running late and plus she just fell asleep after she threw up. The car smelled so bad! It was 9:45 am when I drop her off at my Mom's house. I got to my dentist at exactly 10 am. I hate being late. I'm the kind of person who either gets there early or right on time. So I had my cavity filled, then I stopped by TJ Maxx. OMG! I love that store! I mean, who doesn't??? I bought a pair of nude, Calvin Klein peep toe pumps and yet another ornate frame. Can't get enough of those! After my TJ Maxx trip, I went back to my Mom's and had lunch with my sisters. My mom had a bowl of lemons and oranges, so I decided to have the kids play with them. Haha... don't tell my mom! Oh wait, she'll see the pictures. Oh well, at least they made cute photo props. I love how they turned out. Well, that's all for today. Hope you try my recipe and enjoy the photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment