background

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Job Description

- sweet wife to Raul
- loving mommy to Danica
- photographer
- chef 
- interior designer

LOL at the last three... I'm delusional! Only in my household am I those three. But honestly, I do a lot here at home. I'm happy to be a stay-at-home. I get to see Danica grow each day, spend a lot of time with my husband (unlike when I was working 12-hour shifts, 3-5 nights a week). I really enjoy my job at home and hopefully we win the lotto so I can forever be a stay-at-home wife/mommy. That would be awesome! So I can make more cute things, also. Like these headbands I made for Baby Ava:


Ava is a beautiful baby girl, born last month. Her parents are Angel and Polly, they live in Nevada so I will be mailing these headbands to them next week. Still have to add felt on the back of the rosettes. What do you guys think? I tried the yellow one on Danica and here's how it looks:




No comments:

Post a Comment