background

Friday, March 2, 2012

Got a New Lens

Woohoo! I finally got a new lens for my camera. The one I got is AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G DX Lens. I think it's great. I'm not a photographer or anything, but just loves to take photographs of my daughter and my paper creations. Speaking of which, I have been so inspired to make cards lately. I will share them with you either tomorrow or next Monday, I promise. Back to the lens, I bought it online because it has great reviews and a lot of people recommended it. I really like it, I think it takes clear photos even if the subject is two feet away. The only thing is it's a fixed lens (so I think that's what it is called), meaning you can't zoom in or out. You'd have to move yourself, which I don't mind at all. Plus, most of the time, Danica wants to come close to me, so it is actually the perfect lens for us... for now. Well, I love it! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment