background

Monday, March 5, 2012

Danica's Bike

When I was a kid, my mom never really allowed me to play outside because she said there are strangers out there and it's dangerous and those kids out there are so dirty. LOL. I know, right? And to be honest, I don't remember her playing with me. Well maybe it's because I have two sisters and we pretty much played together. Anyway, my Auntie Lisa gave Danica a Toys R Us gift card for her first birthday and we decided to buy a bike for her. It's pretty cool. Since she's only 13 months and can't reach the pedal, we're able to just push it around like a stroller. Once she reaches 2-3 years old, then we can take out the handle of the stroller part and she can just pedal on her own. I want her to be active, so we have this routine at home: she wakes up around 8:30 am, I feed her breakfast, she watches Yo Gabba Gabba and Fresh Beat Band, I give her a bath (because by this time she also has #2 - sorry TMI), then we have reading time, I prepare lunch, feed her, then we go outside and ride her bike, come back to take a nap, then I try to blog while she's napping, also clean the house/do laundry, prepare dinner, and ME time.... I love my life! Then Raul gets home at 5:20 ish, we have dinner and from here he helps me out a lot with Danica.

No comments:

Post a Comment