background

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm Back!

Sorry, I have been missing in action for a while. My google account got hacked twice, so I decided to take my blog down. Anyway, the family and I are doing well. My hair is slowly growing, Raul got promoted at work, and Danica is now 18 months old. Time flies when you're having too much fun. Speaking of fun, I am definitely enjoying my life as a stay-at-home wife/mommy. It's a lot of work, but it's so worth it. Last week, the nurse at the Bone Marrow Transplant Department asked me, "So what do you do at home? Nothing?" Boy, was I so upset. Seriously, I do everything at home. I clean the house at least twice a day. I prepare three meals a day (Raul comes home for lunch), except on Saturdays (that's my day off from the kitchen). I read to Danica twice a day. I disinfect her toys. I do laundry twice a week. And more...I mean, seriously, I work just as hard as a full-time employee. And my day does not end at 5 pm. What really ticked me off is the fact that the nurse knows what I just went through. I just had a bone marrow transplant. That's kind of like a big deal. Let me correct that, it is a big deal! Especially since I was pregnant when I was diagnosed with this horrible blood disorder. Some people really know how to get on my nerve.

Enough ranting. Haha. Have you been watching the Olympics? I love it! Man, they are all so good at what they do. Makes me wish I was an athlete. Maybe if I start Danica at an early age, she can be one. We'll see about that. She is currently obsessing over balloons.






No comments:

Post a Comment