background

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Easter Photos

Hello, everyone! Just wanted to share some photos from Easter (I know I'm super late, but better late than never!). Anyway, Danica got this blue dress as a gift on her birthday. I believe the brand is "Faded Glory" ...but  I'm not too sure (I'll double check tomorrow). And my blue dress was from Marshalls. It came with the skinny belt, too. Not bad for $19.99. I just love the blue with the pink flowers, plus it matches Danica's dress... and I love that! So, here are some photos taken by my sister. If you're in the Los Angeles area and would like your photos taken, please check out her portfolio: http://vivientutaanphotography.com She takes ahhhhhhmazing photos (and I'm not just saying that because she's my sister!). I really do love her work and I know that you will, too =)

Matching dresses:





With Daddy:


Holding on to her Easter eggs:




Hope you love the pictures! Have a good night =)


No comments:

Post a Comment