background

Friday, August 26, 2011

Last Day

Today is my last day at City of Hope, I'll be seeing my BMT doctor at Kaiser Sunset from now on. I had another biopsy done earlier, I'll keep you guys updated when I get the result in. It truly is a good day today. My nurse today, Ate Lisa, prayed for me. She is such a blessing, not only to me but her other patients as well because she prays for us. Ate Lisa, if you are reading this: Thank you for listening to my stories and allowing me to vent out my feelings. You are the best nurse!!!

I also saw my eye doctor today. The first thing he asked me was if there's any changes in my health since the last time he saw me. So I told him everything. He was speechless. But I was able to tell him how God has been good to me.

The door bell just rang. It was RonRon, his Dad used to be our Pastor. I didn't have my wig on and I didn't want to be seen without hair, so Raul told him to come back tomorrow. As soon as I heard that he's only here for tonight, I put my wig on and walked down the street to their house. His whole family was there. I figured since we were catching up, I'd tell them my story. I told them how I got married, got pregnant and got sick all in one year. I also shared the good news: God healed me and gave me a healthy baby. God still performs miracles. Believe it!

That's a lot of activities in one day. Hehe!

Here's a bible verse that Nurse Lisa shared with me today:
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been
called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment