background

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Girly Girl

Danica got her ears pierced today at Claire's in Montclair. Raul was a little chicken and decided to stay home, while my sister Excelle and I took her to the mall. There was a line to get ears pierced. This little girl ahead of us was so brave. She's one year old and only cried a little bit. Danica, on the other hand, tension was already building up as we waited in line. She started crying when the lady drew a dot on her ears with a marker to use as a guide. I mean seriously. Then when her ears got pierced, she cried even more. I felt so bad, but I know it's better to do it now than when she's 4 or 5. She'll thank me later. She looks even cuter with earrings on. Such a girly girl! I remember I was about 9 years old when I had mine done in the Philippines. I didn't cry though. C'mon... big girls don't cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment