background

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 80

I must have miscounted my days. So I'm now 80 days post Bone Marrow Transplant and I'm feeling better than ever. My labs look great. Because I go for check-ups every week, I got to know my nurses really well and they got to know me too. The nurses at City of Hope are awesome, they are very professional unlike Kaiser nurses (at least the ones I've had in the past). It's unfair for me to say that all Kaiser nurses are horrible, but from my personal experience, most of them are terrible and don't care about their patients.

Today, I heard from a good friend, Louie. I haven't heard from him nor seen him in such a long time. I was surprised to get a call from him. He is getting married this October. I love weddings!!! Now, what to wear?

* This was actually yesterday's blog, I forgot to hit "Publish Post"

No comments:

Post a Comment