background

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Little Lady

Danica is now 19 months old. She definitely is growing up too fast. She copies everything I say and do. Whenever I do laundry, I ask her if she wants to help me. She replies, "Yes, Mommy." She then helps me push the hamper from the bedroom to the laundry room. Now here is the fun part for her. Before I could even load the clothes, she tries them on. Yes, she tries to put on the dirty clothes. It's her way of playing dress up, I guess. I don't know... but she has fun going through the dirty laundry.


  

 




1 comment:

  1. I tried to think of something I saw recently that was cuter and came up blank! Thank you so much for you visit!

    Could you e-mail me your Etsy shop so I could check it out? I am looking for an artist to participate in a crafty giveaway and would like to see if you fit the bill. Lots of traffic is associated with these types of giveaways!

    Lots of love
    Heather
    http://spunkyrealdeal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete