background

Monday, September 24, 2012

Being a SAHM

I thought being a stay-at-home mom would be the easiest job in the world. I was wrong. It is the toughest occupation. I worked as a Respiratory Therapist before I had Danica, and let me just tell you... it's easier to be an RT than to be a SAHM. With that said, I still prefer to be a stay-at-home mommy. It's hard, but it is rewarding. When I hear Danica talk and copy my actions, I am so amazed at how much I have taught her. At the same time, I learn a lot from her, also. I learned to be patient, kind, gentle, loving, forgiving... I also learned to cook and eat healthy, because I want her to live a healthy, happy life. I have to give a lot of credit to all the mommies out there, especially the ones who also have a full-time job and the ones who are raising a child on their own. Much love!


       



No comments:

Post a Comment