background

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm a Mess

My husband always catch me eating...and I'm quite embarrassed about it. Last night, he caught me taking food out of the refrigerator just before bedtime. As if I didn't have enough for dinner. I even had a Belgian waffle with banana for dessert. Anyway, I can't control my eating habits lately and it is driving me nuts!!! I feel so bad for eating so much, but I really can't control it. Being on high dosage of steroid makes me super hungry. I bought a lot of vegetables and fruits so at least I'm munching on healthy food. I just want to be back to normal again. I've developed that "moon face" look due to Prednisone. I hate it! I look so fat, even though I only weigh 105 lbs. It's so funny how people tell me that I've "gained so much weight." Hello??? Seriously, I weigh 105!!! Steroids cause fluid accumulation, which makes me look fat. Don't ever tell a girl that she's fat. Even if it is true, do not ever tell a girl that she is fat! Just trust me on this... Lol.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment