background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Shades

I did it! I've replaced my Coach Alicia sunglasses with a pair of Marc Jacobs. I had my Coach sunglasses since 2007 (when I worked at Prime Eye Care in Phoenix, AZ) and kept it in good condition. For four years, I wore it almost every day. My eyes are very sensitive to sunlight and I need sunglasses when driving during the day time. I purchased a cheap pair from Nordstrom ($20) just to give the Coach a little break, but I always go back to wearing them. It really is an irreplaceable pair. Then I noticed that most of my pictures taken outdoors are of those with the same pair on, from 2007-2011. So, I did it... I replaced my Coach... and to make sure I'll never go back to them, I sold them on Ebay for $41.50. It was the hardest decision I've ever made because I really love that pair and Marina gave me a good deal on them, but I just had to let it go or else I'll wear 'em until I lose or break 'em. So, farewell Alicia! And hello Marc!

By the way, this is my 100th post. Yippeee!!!! Oh, and this is three days in a row for 2012. I'm on a roll =)

Here's one of many pictures with my Coach Alicia sunglasses on:



Here's my new pair of Marc Jacobs:
I got it at Nordstrom Rack for $38, but only paid $13 because my Dad gave me a $25 gift card.




P.S.
To my friend, Marina:
I got your Christmas card in the mail yesterday.
Thank you =D

To Diane aka "Princess Diane"
I miss you! And thanks for reading my blah, blah, blah... I mean, blogs =D

No comments:

Post a Comment