background

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Face Moisturizer

There is only one brand of moisturizer that I trust when it comes to keeping my face feeling and looking great, and that is Shiseido. We all have different types of skin and I just want to share what works for me. I have tried many different brands such as Clinique, MAC, Lancome, Origins, Olay, but they never really worked out for me. Either they made me break out, made my face too dry or oily, or turned my face red. During the Summer time, I like to use Shiseido's PURENESS Matifying Moisturizer Oil-free. I like how it controls the oil on my face and leaves a matte look without having to apply powder to reduce surface shine. It also is non-comedogenic, meaning that it does not clog the pores. During the Winter time, because of the cold, my face gets a little dry and I switch to a different moisturizer. I use BENEFIANCE WrinkleResist24 Day Emulsion. It has SPF 15 and it reduces the appearance of fine lines, which I definitely need. LOL. You can buy these products at Sephora, Macy*s, Nodrstom or online at Shiseido. They are pretty pricey, but worth it. Make sure to keep your receipt. If it doesn't work for you, you can always return it back to the store. Once again, I'm not a beauty guru... but these products work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment