background

Friday, December 9, 2011

Leica, The Make-up Guru

Do you know any girl out there who doesn't like make-up? So, I may have lied... I'm not a make-up guru. My friend, Charlane, got me a gift, even though my birthday already passed. Isn't she an awesome friend? I think so. And not just because she gave me a gift, but she always keeps in touch with me. I wish I was a good friend like she is. I'm really bad at calling my friends. Anyway, back to the main subject.... I got this collection of lip products from Sephora. It's called "Sephora Favorites: Give Me Some Lip." I knew exactly that I would love everything in the box, because it came with my first love: Benetint by Benefit. I was right about my hunch. I've tried everything and they are all great lip products. My favorite is the Juicy Tube by Lancome. It has this sweet scent that reminds me of a candy I used to eat when I was younger, although I don't remember what it was. I love it so much that I wear lip gloss even when I'm home. Haha! Ok, I might as well give you gals a full review. The Kat Von D is awesome and gives you a nice nude color. Buxom lip gloss makes your lips look fuller, again a nude/coral color. Smashbox lip gloss is a nice pink, just perfect. Tarte lip pencil has a perfect red tint, not too red, which I love. Benefit gives a natural red tint and because it's a tint, it doesn't smudge. I love this collection. It really is a must-have. So, if you don't know what to get yourself for Christmas (and yes, I know we get ourselves a gift or gifts) then do yourself a favor or shall I say do your lips a favor and get this lovely collection. Thanks, Charlane =)

No comments:

Post a Comment