background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Looking Good

I'm talking about my labs... haha... they're finally looking good. I went to Kaiser earlier to get my blood drawn. Just got the results not too long ago and so happy to finally see my liver enzymes close to normal. If you have been following my blog, then you already know that I've been having issues with my liver. At first, the doctors thought it was Graft-vs-Host, but later on found out that my high levels of Iron (due to multiple transfusions) may be causing it. So I've been having a unit of blood removed every month since August. And now it's confirmed that my elevated liver enzymes are due to elevated Iron in my blood. Glad that problem is finally getting fixed.

Here are some pictures I took of Danica at Kaiser, after I got my blood drawn.


When we got home, we ate lunch and walked Mr. Miyagi. And now it's official... every time we walk the dog, we have to stop and pick some flowers. 


She loves to smell the flowers.



She loves to kiss them.



She loves to play peek-a-boo with me, but only with one hand because she's holding the flowers with the other hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment