background

Friday, April 6, 2012

First Sale

Yay! My sister, Va, will buy two hair clips from me. Hooray for my first sale. She wants a pink one (which I've already made) and a white one (I still have to make). They are for her cute daughter, Julia, who is 3 years old. I'm sure she'll love them! Here it is on Danica (I clipped three flowers on her because I just love that clustered look). Looks like there's a beautiful, pink Peony on her head.




And don't you just love this pink ombre dress?


7 comments:

  1. She is an absolute sweetheart! Your flowers are adorable as well. I love them!

    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Isn't it exciting? I'm sure you will have many more sales, your product is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! :) Congrats on your first sale, may many more follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous items and congrats on your first sale! Here's to many many more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get that darling ombre dress???

    ReplyDelete