background

Monday, November 28, 2011

Handmade Christmas

Hello, everyone! If you're like me and can't find the perfect Christmas ornaments for your tree... then just make your own. Yes, you read that right ;) All you have to do is find your favorite scrapbook paper, punch whatever shape you'd like, then punch a small circle for the hang wire and simply hang it on your tree. It's very simple and inexpensive. Here's mine:


I made the garland out of tulle (it's available on my Etsy store - http://ohcrop16.etsy.com), papers used are pink and glittered silver, and shabby chic tags (also available on Etsy). The topper is a silver star, which I got from Target for $5. The red berries are something I've had for a couple of years.

Just wanted to share pictures of these boys:



Cooper is a Bichon Frise and belongs to my friend, Erica. Mr. Miyagi is my Pekingese.
Merry (early) Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. It is super cute. Such a creative idea that I would have never thought of. Will try it this year since I have so much scrap left from all of my Craft project this year.

    following from my blogging buddies
    myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete