background

Friday, April 22, 2011

Ipad2

My husband, Raul, has been wanting to buy the ipad2 for me but it was sold out everywhere. He got lucky yesterday at the Woodland Hills mall. I was very surprised when he came home with it. At first I thought he only got me the accessories because those were the only things in the Best Buy bag. Even with just the accessories, I was already happy. It was an assurance that he was for sure going to buy it for me. Then, he pulled out two white boxes from his work bag. I couldn't believe my eyes...he got me an iPad!!! The other box was the keyboard, which I will be using when I blog. Although I'm not using it right now because it's in the bedroom and I'm too lazy to get up. But hey! That's a different story. Anyway, just wanted to test this thing out. I love my ipad2! Good night everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment