background

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Come and See Our Tree!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I did. I got to see my family and ate good food. I love this time of the year, especially since we are getting so close to Christmas. And because Thanksgiving has passed, our Christmas tree is finally up. We have a very small tree, but it's perfect for us, a family of 3 plus our dog. I believe it's only a 4 ft tall tree. Next year, we will upgrade to a fresh and bigger tree. I love the smell of fresh Christmas trees. Anyway, lately I've been sitting on the couch and just staring at this beautiful tree. I really love how it turned out. Hope you like our tree. Merry Christmas to all! I wish you all good health, love and peace this Christmas and always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment