background

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm Gonna Say It Again

I love my new lens! Aaaah... I'm so glad I bought it. Seriously, I've been snapping a lot (LOL. As in taking pictures)! There are a few things that I want to share with you guys. First, how cute is this white photo frame? I bought it at HomeGoods for $4.99. The baby is priceless ;)






Second, I framed some of my favorite scrapbook papers. What an easy way to add color to the wall, don't you think? I bought them online, 3-4 years ago and don't remember what brand it is.





Next thing is, did you notice what Danica is wearing? Well guess what??? I made it! And here's a tutorial - Make sure your scrap fabric is double the length of the onesie, sew a straight stitch along the middle (do not backstitch), grab the bottom thread (from the bobbin) and pull it. The fabric will start to ruffle. Then just sew your ruffled strip to the onesie. And for the headband, make a thin strip of fabric, make folds, and sew onto an elastic headband. How simple, right? So fun to make, too.

Here's one more project I made using a tutorial by Amanda of kevinandamanda.com:
If you didn't follow my instructions above, you can also check out Amanda's tutorial. She has pictures and step-by-step instructions on how to make the ruffles. Anyway, here is my camera strap slipcover. I love it. It is super cute.


I also have a new recipe, but I think I'll save that post for tomorrow. Enjoy these photos for now:




No comments:

Post a Comment